1.Coach Level + Hitting Clinic (Formerly Hybrid) and/or Developmental 1
2.Respect in Sport for Leaders (every 5 years)
3.Criminal Record Check (every 3 years)
- We now have online CRC applications!
- Use the link below to get yours done now.
- These expire every 3 years.
Completed CRC's will be sent back to the KPMHA Registrar and are free for our volunteers.
Online Link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/
Access Code: 8PFQGYYUUF
4.Concussion Awareness Tool
- BC Hockey announced June 27, 2016 that all BC Hockey team officials are required to be qualified in the Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) prior to their participation in any practice or game starting for the 2016 - 2017 season. This includes safety personnel, team managers, and all coaches
- The CATT link is:
- The link for the 40 minute course is embedded in the bulletin. It is FREE!
**It is a good idea to save a copy of your completed certificate**